Monday, February 9, 2009

my creative side

My mom & I are making some purses for my 3 sisters, my mom, myself, and a baby bag for miss hattie. We cut out the material for my mom's tonight, and will finish hers this week hopefully! This was my first time following a pattern, so needless to say I got pricked a few times putting in the needles. I'm learning....

this is the purse pattern

my fabric of choice


miss hattie's

mi madre's


top: hattie, mom, me
bottom: em, ally or coco for the last two



I made up just a few random Valentine's Day cards...and then my creativity ran dry. This will do for now....


3 comments:

  1. your blog is very good......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash,
    Did you get those purses done yet? j/k Wow you were creative yesterday. Now you can finish the scrapbook I started for Zander at birth :)
    Cool pics of the lake too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/2/09 13:47

    Hey Ash, say hi to Zander for me. Hope all is well.
    Jason

    ReplyDelete