Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Haircut!






We were at the EP mall last week at the play place, and Tom decided Zander needed a haircut. We had been talking about getting him a haircut for a couple weeks but finally got it done. I told Tom I was not going with because whenever I go he cries. So, I initially said just a trim. As I was saying that I looked up and saw Zander with his back turned to me and realized that he needed a real cut to get rid of the rats nest he had going on. It was bitter sweet because I miss his curls, but the haircut turned out great. However, he looks much older :( Turns out Zander was very good at his haircut (of course I wasn't with). He even got TWO suckers and got to watch Dora during it.
I had to throw in the pic of Punky, because he is so cute when he is sleeping :)..and now he is up next for a haircut.

2 comments:

  1. I love the haircut bud, you look super cool.

    Uncle Jas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a handsome young man little Z. Love the new look.

    ReplyDelete