Thursday, November 5, 2009

halloween through the years....

2009- Age 3
2008- Age 2
2007- Age 1
2006- Age 3 months


Zander's favorite costume so far is his CHICKEN costume....that is my favorite too. He had a lot of fun trick or treating...and eating his candy of course. I was able to sneak a few pieces but he keeps pretty good tabs on it so it was a difficult task.
Last Sunday, Zander came up to "the cities" with me. Every time I exit onto the 4th St./Univ. Ave exit off 35W North, Zander asks, "are we in your cities mommy? is this your cities?" I LOVE it! And then of course we have to drive by THE STADIUM. I warned him before we drove by that we couldn't go inside, we could only look because it was closed. Of course there were ppl in their cleaning from the previous nights game and he wanted to know why he couldn't go in there. These people looked like ants and he of course could see them 2 blocks away. After that we went to our apartment where Zander told me it smelled. So I asked him if it smelled bad and he said yes. So, we spent the next 2 hours cleaning. I learned that the Swiffer is excellent for kids haha and he loved Swiffering!

No comments:

Post a Comment