Thursday, January 1, 2009

Potty Training Extravaganza

Well, Tommy and my mommy told me when I woke up this morning that I am going to be potty trained by the end of the weekend. They set mommy's cell phone alarm to ring every 30 min. and when it goes off I have to go potty on the toilet. So far they have bribed me with stickers, candy, and telling me I will get to wear big boy underwear. So far, it has worked! Everytime the alarm goes off I like to yell "UNDIES!". The worst part so far is that they keep interupting me when I am watching my movies, or playing with my toys. Time to go potty!

(I made it until 9:18pm on New Year's Eve)

(Taking a catnap with mommy's shades in the car on the way to the Children's Museum yesterday)

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Zander! We look forward to seeing you grow in 2009. Keep working on the potty, you will be wearing BIG BOY UNDIES soon!
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, boy, Zander! I'm going to be looking forward to this new blog every day. Good luck with your new UNDIES!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/1/09 14:09

    Wow Z, you'll get to wear Big Boy Undies! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete