Monday, January 5, 2009

Best Friends

My mommy recently saw the movie Marley & Me and was telling me about it. She shared with me how special Punky is to her and how much he loves me even though I chase him with my trucks, throw his toys over the balcony, and am not always nice to him. He is my #1 fan...after mommy of course. In the movie they say "A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, fat or skinny, or anything at all. Give them your heart, and they'll give you theirs." We opened Mom's computer and looked at all the pictures of Punky & Me. So, I thought I would share some of those photos with you. I wuv you Punky (even though I don't always show it). I guess that's what friends are for...

(He loved me before I was born by making sure my crib was comfy)
(He was the first to welcome me home from the Hospital)

(He took naps with mommy & me)
(He gives me kisses)

(He lets me ride him...kind of)
(He plays fetch with me)
(He dressed up as Bumble Bee with me on my 1st Halloween)

(Still takes naps with me...)

(Taught me how to crawl..sorry to everyone else who takes credit for that)
(He lets me play with him & his friends at the dog park)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/1/09 16:07

    Zander,
    I love all the old photos of you and Punky. Gosh I wish you could be a baby again for a day or two...you are growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zander, we can't wait for the weather to get nice so you can bring Punky over to poop in our backyard and scare the neighbor's dogs.

    ReplyDelete